If you’re looking for a flavourful vegan dinner that will turn dinner time into a Louisiana-worthy feast, try this Creamy Cajun Pasta with Vegan Chorizo Sausage.
It’s a spicy, creamy, and comforting dish that is sure to entice your palate and keep you coming back for more. The combination of the creamy sauce and the vegan chorizo sausage gives a unique flavour that is sure to please.
With 7 simple ingredients, you can create this incredible vegan pasta dish! Which mean’s it’s the perfect recipe to whip up on a busy weeknight!
- quick and easy – this recipe can be easily made with 7 main ingredients + 15 minutes.
- dietary needs – pasta options can easily be changed depending on your dietary preference.
- Low carb option – Zucchini/courgette noodles
- Gluten-free option – Brown rice + store bought gluten-free pasta.
- High protein option – chickpeas, black bean, red lentil pasta.
INGREDIENTS IN THIS RECIPE:
- Wholegrain pasta
- Chorizo vegan sausage
- Red onion
- Nutritional yeast
- Cajun seasoning
If you loved this recipe then leave a comment below!