This one is for all the pasta lovers out there! This spicy vegan sausage pasta is such a quick yet satisfying dish. It’s made with a creamy cashew sauce with a Cajun kick and Chorizo vegan sausages. 7 simple ingredients and 15 minutes is all you need to create this incredible vegan pasta dish! Which mean’s it’s the perfect recipe to whip up on a busy weeknight!
- quick and easy – this recipe can be easily made with 7 main ingredients + 15 minutes.
- dietary needs – pasta options can easily be changed depending on your dietary preference.
- Low carb option – Zucchini/courgette noodles
- Gluten-free option – Brown rice + store bought gluten-free pasta.
- High protein option – chickpeas, black bean, red lentil pasta.
If you loved this recipe then leave a comment below!