To keep things super simple for you this year, I’ve handpicked the most authentic vegan main dishes for Christmas.
You don’t have to be a vegan to appreciate these amazing recipes. Maybe you’re just trying to eat less meat or you’ve got a vegan guest this year and you need some inspiration? Either way, these recipes are going to be super helpful for you so don’t forget to save this post for later!
In this collection we’ve got vegan turkey style roasts, mushroom wellingtons, jackfruit pot roasts, meatloaf’s and even a Christmas nourish bowl. So no matter what your preference, there is an option here for you!
And if you love this post as much as I loved creating it, then please feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of the page!
1. Mushroom Wellington by Delicious Everyday
2. Vegan Lamb Roast by Mouthwatering Vegan
3. Roasted Cauliflower Steak With Sweet Potato Puree + Lentils by The Plant Based Wok
4. Lentil Shepherdless Pie by The Vegan Afterglow
5. Holiday Stuffed Squash by My Goodness Kitchen
6. Vegan Pork Tenderloin by Vegan 365
7. Vegan Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms by Crowded Kitchen
8. Vegan Seitan Roast by Swoontastic
9. Baked Squash With Chestnut Roast Stuffing by Rebel Recipes
10. No Roast Turkey (Made with Seitan) by Seitan Kitchen
11. Unturkey Roast (Made with tofu) by One Green Planet
12. Vegan Pot Pie by Beautiful Ingredient
13. Vegan Maple Glazed Holiday Ham by Sunnyside Hanne
14. Vegan Turkey (Made with chickpeas) by The Hidden Veggies
15. Mushroom Stuffing Wreath by Rainbow Plant Life
16. Roasted Garlic, Mushroom + Barley Stew by Rabbit + Wolves
17. Vegan Christmas Bowl by This Rawsome Vegan Life
18. Vegan Turkey Style Roast With Crispy Skin (Made with jackfruit) by 86 Eats
19. Mushroom, Lentil + Nut Wellington by Tinned Tomatoes
20. Seitan Stuffed With Walnuts, Cranberries + Mushrooms by Fat Free Vegan
21. Roasted Mushroom + Eggplant Salad by Let’s Brighten Up
22. Jackfruit Pot Roast by Food With Feeling
23. Whole Roasted Cauliflower by Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen
24. Glazed Tofu Roast by Yup It’s Vegan
25. Vegan Turkey by The Cheeky Chickpea
26. Vegan Meatloaf by Delish
27. Mushroom, Chestnut + Cranberry Tart by Jamie Oliver
Nice collection o recipes! They all look delicious!
I have made a few of these for Thanksgiving, Yule and Xmas celebrations (the mushroom wellington, Jamie Oliver’s tart (normally can’t stand his recipes because of his obsession with chillies but this was great), the stuffed butternut squash, etc but there are a few here that have caught my eye t try n the next few holiday celebrations…especially some of the seitan ones…but I think to surprise hubby over xmas, I will be trying the tofu one as he has been missing a roasted ham the last few years. Thank you for sharing these! Happy Holidays, whatever you celebrate!
these recipes look hearty and wonderful for a holiday table!!!